Who We Are
The company commenced its furniture removals business in the year 2010 operating only in the Nelspruit area; Mpumalanga Province with the passion for the home and office furniture removals, corporate and private relocations, as well as furniture assembly and disassembly.
The company founder, a true entrepreneur is hands on and a man of action. After spending over 10 years working in the furniture removals business, he resigned and invested the initial R650k as his start-up capital equity investment into this business.
With this investment he purchased a fleet of used trucks, packaging stock and ancillary removals equipment. He also employed a team of 8 people; from which the L&M Furniture Removals (Pty) Ltd, company was born.
In its early days; the company started its operations in the Nelspruit area, specialising in home and office relocations and furniture removals, mostly within Nelspruit itself and the surrounding areas, and/or between Nelspruit and various parts of Gauteng Province.
Our reputation and passion for customer service excellence, zero damages and zero losses, led to the organic growth of the business, especially through ‘word of mouth’ and referrals by previous clients.
Our growth in sales, customers, revenues and increasing operational complexities led to the relocation of the L&M Head Office to Gauteng Province, which naturally became a workable central location, from which we are currently able to service Provinces such as:
- Gauteng (Pretoria, Midrand and Johannesburg areas).
- Mpumalanga (Nelspruit and the surrounding areas).
- Kwa Zulu Natal (Durban and Umhlanga areas).
- Northwest Province (Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Klerksdorp and Potchefstroom areas).
- Limpopo (Polokwane, Tohoyandou, Makhado, Tzaneen, Mokopane areas).
- Free State (Bloemfontein area).
- Western Cape Province (City of Cape Town, Stellenbosch and surrounding areas)